Friday, February 26, 2010

A magzine #3

This is only a sample none of this was ent in from my followers or anything it's only a sample so you know what to send
Ask Mia And
Embarsing moments
Can be anomus please comment if you are going to be anomus and anyone can be Mia


If you would like to send in and of the folowing please send it to my email vienna.piggle.wiggle@gmail.com or comment
Quizs/Competions

Fashion colum

Book review

Poll/ Debate

Random place or thing and random fact

Ways to decorate...




















Ask Mia















P.S I'm just making these questions up they are not real.















Dear Mia





I always bite my nails.





I know it's a bad habit,





but it's hard to stop what should I do?





Cookies and Cream(u can do a name that would work with yoour question or whatever but I didn't want to label this so... does that make sense?)










Dear Cookies and Cream





biting nails is a common thing.





Try paining your nails with a nail polish then if you bite them then it might help u stop because the nail polish won't taste good. Another way I think is puting Pepper on your nails





Mia




















Usaly there will be more but I want to move this sample along :)















Embarsing Moments





This has happened to me










So it was Feb. 14 Valentines day I was at church waiting with all the other kids my age I was kniting then when it was time to go to the next room I stood up with my coat purse book and kniting I got about half way across the room when I heard my name I looked arouned and noticed i forgot my yarn on the seat a long string of yarn was behinde be quickly I picked it up then in my purse was some chap stick and crayons and they all fell out two boys helped me pick them up embased I ingored one when they asked whats this holding up my chap stick. I said " I'm such a clutz" embarsed finnaly we got it all picked up and I had to carry my huge pile into the room and to make matters worse My kniting fell out and people were looking at it saying whoa you're good UGH i had to start my kniting over and all this happend ON VALENTINES DAY AGH











Quiz



Sorry I don't have a quiz for u guys now :(










Fashion Colum



well I'm not into whats fashionable but i do know that sandels and socks don't go together










Poll (on the side of my blog)












Random place and random fact.


America has the most medals in the 2010 winter olympics





Ways to decorate...



If you have a bucket of food storage or something then you can put a skirt over it and a pillow and make it a seat





Book Review
The Diary of a Killer Cat by Annie Fine is extremaly funny the first 4 sentices are...... Okay, okay.So hang me.I killed the bird . For pity's sake , I'm a cat. This book is howling funny it is about a cat A young girl named Ellie and her parents after Tuffy there cat brings home a dead bird, Mouse and the rabit his size from next door home of coarse the family is rather upset. Ellie a kind hearted young girl is very upset and trys to get Tuffy to stop. One thing I love about this book is it is Tuffys diary. The auother Anne Fine writes this story from the cats view.

I did not want the book to end it might just be one of my favorites



9 comments:

  1. cool stuff by the way and i agree socks and sandles or flip flops totally not you know fashinobl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mia
    Sometimes I act/speak before I think. How can I switch that around.
    Please Help

    French Frys(I couldn't think of anything else)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mia
    i don't really get along with my brothers at all like if they call me a bad name i sometimes do it back can you um... Maybe help me?

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Krista
    Brothers will be brothers.
    But if you want to get along with them then try finding sometthing that you all like and do it together. That might also help with the name calling AND when they call you a name you can... ingor them or pretend like you didn't hear them or say matter of opion. But don't say like "I know you are but what I'm I" My brothers do that and all it does is lead to a longer fight.
    I hope that helped and good luck
    Scincerly Mia
    OR if you just want

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll start writing that fashion colum now...when does the first issue come out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok
    thx by the way and i will try doing that to

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the next issue will come out next month that gives everybody time to send things in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok.
    but were do we send it like on e-mail or something??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes emil me at vienna.piggle.wiggle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete