Welcome!
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
Yes I am 11 now and kidstarfire don't feel bad I forgive u and You're a GREAT friend PLUS I don't even know when you're birthday day is so don't feel bad :)
awww thx vienna :) your the best. yea i am home taking care of my mom and hunter they got the cold but i am not around them though i am keeping clear. my birthday is April 15 but my party is not on that day lol
ok vienna look at my blog i posted new pict's and a new post to so i wont be here at 12:00 becuse i have to go caroling at the comunity center idk what comunuty center just one of them. whell i will see u later ok? krista
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIENNA
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! *sings Happy Birthday* how old are you now?
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot!
ReplyDeleteMom
P.S. Happy Birthday!!!
Vienna i am so sorry i forgot your birthday :(
ReplyDeletei did not mean to forget it i feel like a bad friend. neonglitter Vienna is 11 now
Yes I am 11 now and kidstarfire don't feel bad I forgive u and You're a GREAT friend
ReplyDeletePLUS I don't even know when you're birthday day is so don't feel bad :)
Oh I always thought you were 12 and I thought you were older than me :P Turns out I'm older than you! Only a little bit though :-( lol
ReplyDeleteWhat did you get? I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! :D
awww thx vienna :)
ReplyDeleteyour the best. yea i am home taking care of my mom and hunter they got the cold but i am not around them though i am keeping clear. my birthday is April 15 but my party is not on that day lol
hey vienna.
ReplyDeletewhat do you want for you birthday party i dont know what to give you and it is this saturday right?
vienna!
ReplyDeletei just now joind flantherfy! and i am gonna be there next week to! becuse i am joining it!
on tusday!
ReplyDeleteOh YAAAAAAAAAAA can't wait to see u there talk 2 u tom Thursday
ReplyDeletecool
ReplyDeletesee u there o and i sprained my foot last night but i will see u there at art lol
hey vienna i llllllooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee ur blog! see u at school
ReplyDeleteDiva
diva is that really you?
ReplyDeleteYEAH! who are you ponytagirl? i just got the site from vienna on monday.
ReplyDeleteDiva
diva it is me
ReplyDeletekrista lol.Hey vienna
look at this site nebc68.blogspot.com
o i am also kidstarfire99
ReplyDeleteo yea vienna i mean look at
ReplyDeletenebc98.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk u can delete the comment now to get rid of your email
ReplyDeleteok vienna
ReplyDeletelook at my blog i posted new pict's and a new post to so i wont be here at 12:00 becuse i have to go caroling at the comunity center idk what comunuty center just one of them. whell i will see u later ok?
krista