Welcome! Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
THE 25 YA YA YA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN NOT WAIT
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 25 IT IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 25 AND THEN THANKSGIVING ON THE 26 YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND MY FAMILY AND I ARE GOING TO MY GREAT UNCLE AND AUNTS AND I GET TO SEE THERE WONDERFUL DOGS THAT I ADORE AND THE SATURDAY AFTER I MIGHT HAVE A PARTY (WHITCH I WILL POST ABOUT) AND WE PROBALY WILL PUT UP OUR CHRISTMAS TREE DECEMBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR YYYYAAAAYYYY CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN PRESENTS IN 10 DAYS ALMOST 9 (STARTS SINGING) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
ReplyDeletethen i wont be here on wensday at russle ridge so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIENNA! hope you have a good one to lol
Thanks you're so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks
ReplyDeletevienna your the best if your looking for funny when ever you want i have a post that i made yesterday LOL.
^.^
Hey Vienna
ReplyDeletei think i will see u sometime after this weekend like mon idk sometime after this weekend that is all i know from my mom it will be before christmas i know that for sure. i cant wait until next week after this week then it will be christmas! i am so exited i wonder what i will get though not my mom dad or grandpa nana or my grandma named gigi wont tell me what i am getting it is so frusrating i tell you loli think you are cool when you are crazy and not crazy i mean i just cant explain it it is hard. do you remember what your sis nick name is i know mine but i cant remember your's or lauren's it is hard to remember and plz tell me so i know but matbe you could tell me today or tomarow becuse i will be gone today doing stuff and church but i will try and cheack my blog or yours or tell me tomrow idk you dicide so i will see u 2morow lol
PEACE OUT!