Sunday, January 24, 2010

GO GREEN, HELP SAVE THE EARTH

ATTENTION EVERY ONE
WE all must step up to save our earth.Its not hard u can it by little things such as,

Recycling,

Riding ur bike to school/work,

Carpooling,

Picking up trash,

Turing off the lights when u leave a room,

Shorting ur shower and or truning of the water while brushing ur teeth,

Plant a tree,

And SO much more.


GO GREEN HELP SAVE YOUR EARTH.

ON my sidebar I will have a GO GREEN REMINDER please put one on your blog too and please make a post like this or copy this post.

THANK YOU
Scincerly
*Vienna*

11 comments:

  1. The picture is on my sidebar as I am sure u have noticed please. Put one on ur blog too.


    THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vienna
    speeking of recycling I just did that with some soda boddles so yea I will post this on my blogs to even the picture. And you should put a post that says: remember to not do a lowercase i like that in am e-mail or in a blog text to if it is alone please put it like this I. becuse so many people do that and then i think it insults the I or some thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay sorry I did not completely understand that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok
    what i was trying to say was: that yesterday i had recycled yesterday and that you should tell the people to not do a lower cas i in an e-meil or blog text they should put it like this if it is alone I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! going green is a good thing. :D :D :D :D :D

    and I agree, Ponytagirl. I hate it when people don't capitalize, it makes it hard for me to understand them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i know lol it makes it hard for me to

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool blog! love the "go green" post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful advise, if we all practiced just half ofthese it would make such a difference. One of my pet peeves is when i travel and see where people have littered our beautiful highways.
    Thank you for the reminder.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea. You're a good writer. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you every one for you're KIND comments I am very happy with how manny of you responded to this Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. vienna sorry again
    i still wish i could have mad it to class today but still not feeling well onough

    ReplyDelete