Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blueberry pankaes and cosco

So I finally Got my blueberry pancakes YUM who knew my brothers could cook lol. Cosco I don't think that's how u spell it but oh ho any way I LOVE that store the samples are AMAZING and I got my digital camera there it is BEAUTIFUL and everything is so HUGE




Well that's all for know write more later

1 comment:

  1. wow blueberry panckaces!
    that sounds good did you eat that this morning?? lol i think you did i had apple cinnimon muffins with hard boild eggs YUM it was soo good that i got to have that this morning anyway i get to go to a b-day party on friday becuse my best friend that i knew a long time ago invited me to her b-day and it is a sleep over party!!!! anyway again i have to go and play starfall with taylor becuse if i don't she might just have a fit lol

    ReplyDelete