Sunday, January 17, 2010

Play

Well my play on Friday went great. Thanks for asking (Not)LOL.

Anyways I am sure my play on this Friday will be great. I took Awesome pictures backstage the night of the playthere were 4 girls who were playing guy parts so they had Side Burns EPIC side burns.

6 comments:

  1. I am
    glad to hear that Vienna I will try and talk my mom into taking me but she might not idk what she is gonna say when I asked her the day when you said that this week she said i dont know Krista maybe. anyway if I dont make it then i hope it is a great one so I will talk to you later Vienna I wont be here at ten i will be at a friends house playing and I will talk my mom into getting you and me together again lol

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay cool if u can't make it then I know u tried :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey vienna thanks for the epic sideburns comment. i felt really weird dressed as a boy. i hope the next play goes off without a hitch. but you never know.im sorry that i haven't been posting regularly on my blog but i lost my password.
    thnks RandomFanGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!
    i just forgot that on friday night we have to go to this cool groop soooooooooooooooo sorry i really tried to talk my mom into missing it so that i can see u in the play but she keeps saying no. :( this is soo disapointing. :(

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's OK we are vido taping it so u can still watch it don't feel bad I know u tryed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vienna
    what is a epic side burns???
    idk what that even means

    ReplyDelete