Date: 10th January 2010
Starting time: 2:53pm
Mood: Boredesh I guess LOL
Outside my window: Uh My back yard and my dog and a bunch of other stuff
I'm thinking: About my play on Friday ahhh
I'm reading: The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me by Roald Dahl
I'm listening to: THe t.v Maters Tall Tales on Disney Channel and Peter my 3 yr old brother copying it LOL he is sooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!
I'm wearing: Where the wild things are t-shirt purple black plaid jacket long leggings blue and black stripted knee high socks whitch are AWESOME
Yesterday, I: Went shopping for my costume for my play
I'm excited for: My play LOL
I'm sad because: UH I am not sad LOL
The song stuck inside my head is:I don't have a song stuck in my head but today I was singing Taylor Swift
I want: Blueberry pancakes that I will be eating in a moment
I love: My digital Camera
I loathe: Waiting
This week, my goal is: Uh do good in my play ya I know I have been talking about it alot but I am excited
Ending time: 3:o4pm
No comments:
Post a Comment