Soooooooooooooo you know those blog resulutions I made... Tottaly FAILED! And I am very sorry about that!
Your blogs are great though! It's just I have the time to post I just don't use that time. But my family turned off the cable so I should have alot more time to comment, or say good things about your blog here, ect. Stay tunned!
:Comercial:
I'm nawwing (well eating) a solid milk chocolate rabbit mmmmmhhhhhhhhh
Happy Easter!
I finished my chocolate bunny it was yummy!
I have homework to do later :(
My brother is really annoying me right now!!!!!!!
I think I'll change my blog background so that I can have different colored text and stuff... Fun!
Okay I'm back from changing my background. It seems I'm only happy with the background for a little while and then I change it again!
I am really excited because my play is coming up in May. It's a murder mystery called 'The MouseTrap' it's alot of fun and I'm really excited!
Also in early June also at my school we have this show choir thing with duets, and solos and full choir songs and dancing and it's really fun! And I GET TO DO PART OF A SOLO!!!!! I'm VERY happy about that as if you didn't know. :)
Well I guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll get some time later in the week to post again! ={)
-♥Vienna♥
Happy Easter vienna!
ReplyDeleteoh i know how you feel my little bros are annoying me right now 2! still gotta find a song for sign lauguage ):P hardest asignment eva!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk its me Ponytagirl! sorry about all the comments! i had to creat a new blog because my old one i could not get on for some reason so my new blog address witch i got it right this time is: animeloversworld-animegirl.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete