In loving memory of Ryker
About 1998 to 2011 January 5th
Our much loved german shepard, Ryker passed last night. I'm not sure what it was. We had Ryker since I was a baby! We did know he wasn't doing well so it wasn't a huge suprized which makes the whole thing easier I think, but it is still hard. We got to spend time with him. He was such a fighter though. He was an amazing dog! I think he had a good life, with a loving family, he explored (wandered off) a couple times but always came back he caught (and killed) about 3 chickens and a rabbit just this last year, plus being an old dog with bad hips that's pretty impresive! He was a wonderfull dog and he will be dearly missed!
How sad for you. We know just how you feel. Our beloved dog passed away last year the day before Mother's Day. He had been sick for a long time but you know what, that doesn't make it hurt any less. Germany Shephards are a wonderful breed and I am sure Ryker was very loyal and loving to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss.