Sunday, March 6, 2011

A fresh start

So it's a new year (well kinda).
So I'm going to have a fresh start!
I'll be taking off all my awards and other things on the side of my blog. I will be keeping all the old posts (my blog is almost like an online journal!) But other than that it's a fresh start!

Blog resolutions:
Post at least once a week
Read and comment on other peoples blogs more often!
And thats it (I know not alot :P)


So cheers to a fresh start :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh i also luv the pic of your dog she is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vienna! You found my blog haha....
    on sunday i was telling all my friends that YOU are the best babysitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks :blush: hehe :)

    -Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, sorry I haven't commented in a while...

    i've got a new blog:

    jinxgrand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey vienna! im back!!!!! i know it's been a long ime since i posted but here i am trying to make time. See you around!

    ReplyDelete