Saturday, November 7, 2009

A review

Ok I was just reading Cats new review blog and now I am in the mood to reveiw here we go


#1 The Diary of a Killer Cat by Annie Fine is extremaly funny the first 4 sentices are...... Okay, okay.So hang me.I killed the bird . For pity's sake , I'm a cat. This book is howling funny it is about a cat A young girl named Ellie and her parents after Tuffy there cat brings home a dead bird, Mouse and the rabit his size from next door home of coarse the family is rather upset. Ellie a kind hearted young girl is very upset and trys to get Tuffy to stop. One thing I love about this book is it is Tuffys diary. The auother writes this story from the cats view.

I did not want the book to end it might just be one of my favorites



#2

No comments:

Post a Comment