Hello everyone oh goodness I feel like I never post anymore.
My birthday is on the 25th WHOO HOO I can not wait plus I will probaly get a special party see I have these two friends and I don't want to mention names so I will call them thing 1 and thing 2 so thing 1 and I surprized thing 2 on her birthday and gave a bunch of pointless fun presents and thing 2 and I gave thing 1 a bunch of fun presents so I think thing 1 and thing 2 will do something like that for my birthday so I really can't wait its funny thing 1 just turned 13 and thing 2 is 12 and I am alomost 11 but we have so much fun together even though we are so diffent we are all weird so we have alot of fun together I love hanging out with thing 1 and thing 2
You are so crazy! Does this make you Thing 3?
ReplyDeleteHave a good Birthday! (I know it's early but oh well lol)
ReplyDeleteLeslie aka Mom yes I guess I am thing 3 what ever that means LOL and NeonGlitter Thank you u are so sweet
ReplyDelete