Monday, February 15, 2010

Interview with blogger Ria

What's you're name/blog name
My name is Ria and my blog name is The Beaucoup Review. You pronounce Beaucoup as Becu. It's frencghfor good.

Blog address
www.thebeaucoupreview.blogspot.com
Visit please!

What country do you live in
England

What do you like about that country
Umm. Im not sure. I guess because some of my family live here and my friends. And the shopping! Oxford street <3 But Ireland is my favourite country as I'm Irish, and a lot of my family live there.

Are you homeschooled if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.

If you're not homeschooled do you want to be. Explain
Not really. I don't like the idea. Im not so keen on school either, but you make friends, learn about things you may not have been otherwise interested in, join great school clubs, get awards and praises etc. With home schooling... well I would find it hard, and not enjoy it as much. Yes- you can do what you want. But that may not be such a great idea for the future!

Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.
I've answered what I like. Now don't like.... The science teacher Mr Kerr [:S], getting up in the morning, getting detentions, having to do lessons I don't like [Art]

If you're not in public school do you want to be. Explain

Favorite color
Red and Purple.

Favorite sport
Swimming. I go 3 times a week and I'm involved in gala's [competitions]. I love swimming, and netball too!

Favorite food
Pasta, chips and chocolate :D

Favorite season: I'd have to say spring as thats when my birthday is! (:

Favorite singer/band/song.
Singer= P!nk. I was so excited to see her live in December! Green Day is my favourite band, but I love tohers like Owl City, The Killers, JLS, and Florence and the machine. Taylor Swift and Pixie Lott are great singers too!

Thanks so much for interviewing me! xx


No thank you Ria :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment