Friday, February 12, 2010

Interview with bloggers

OK heres how it works you take the inforamition from below, awnser it, then comment that .


What's you're name/blog name

Blog address

What country do you live in

What do you like about that country

Are you homeschooled if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.

If you're not homeschooled do you want to be. Explain

Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.

If you're not in public school do you want to be. Explain

Favorite color

Favorite sport

Favorite food

Favorite season

Favorite singer/band/song.


What did you think of this interview?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vienna,
    my name is Amiri
    i'm in the usa
    *i like this country because there are a lot of cool landscapes
    *i like homeschooling because you get to sleep longer and i don't like it because you do work
    *i want to be in public school because school is where a lot of action goes on
    *favourite color blue
    *Favourite Sport...football
    *favourite food mac and cheese
    *favourite season fall
    *favourite song This is It

    thanks for following my blog,

    Amiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. um Vienna
    my interview is were i commented on amiris page :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Amber, and I'm in England. I like this country because it's not too cold, or too hot lol! And I like being able to go to London whenever. :D
    I like home schooling because I can do what I want to do, and I'm never too busy to hang out with friends because of homework lol!
    I don't want to be in a public school because teachers are really nasty in my area.
    My favourite colour is PURPLE!
    Favourite sport...well, I hate sport so...lol
    Favourite food: Sausages and Mash potato :D
    Favourite season: autumn because thats when my Birthday is!
    Favourite song...hmmm...maybe So What by P!nk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's you're name/blog name: My name is Jean, but I usually go by Beanie. My blog's name is Beanieology.

    Blog address: http://beanieology.wordpress.com

    What country do you live in: Scotland

    What do you like about that country: The beautiful landscape and the amazing architecture.

    If you're not homeschooled do you want to be. Explain: I would not want to be home schooled for several reasons;
    1) I have been in public school all my life (10 years)
    2) My mum has to help work with my dad because my dad can't do work as well as he could (rare eye disease). So no one would actually be able to teach me.
    3) I wouldn't see all my friends anymore
    4) I have started my 2 year Standard Grade course with some really good teachers.

    Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it:
    Well some of my reasons why are listed above, but;
    1) I have a lot of friends and they are all PWNSOME!
    2) I love just having something to do
    3) Most of my teachers are uber awesome

    If you're not in public school do you want to be.: Oh for sure!!

    Favorite color: It has been purple and turquoise for a while, but I am starting to like blue and aqua.

    Favorite sport: I do not watch sport but I love doing a lot of sports, for example, hockey, netball, badminton, cycling and walking. And ping pong. xD

    Favorite food: Chicken and leek pie (mmm pastry :9)

    Favorite season: Summer. We don't have that much of an amazing summer, but it is slightly warmer than the rest of the year!

    Favorite singer/band/song: Passion Pit & their song Little Secrets! (and Moth's Wings). Also liked La Roux before she got mainstream, but not so much now. I like a whole load of songs but I won't bore you with my interesting and different choices, haha.

    ReplyDelete