Friday, February 26, 2010

A magzine #2

OKay so I'll have a sample magzine see i'll write a magzine 4 you and then you guys comment on the most recent post with thing you could write for the magzine or what you want to see PLEASE particapate cuz I think this would be really fun! So I'll be working on the Magzine and in my other posts I'll write how it's going :D

5 comments:

  1. Hey Vieanna,

    I can write a recipe for your magizine.

    how can i send it to you?

    Sniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks you can send it too my email vienna.piggle.wiggle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i can give recipes, articles, basically anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolness thanks a bunch just send them to my email (above)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I noticed that you didn't have much of a fashion blog so i thought i might try to help you out.
    Fashion tip:
    #1:Pink and blue don't go together.
    #2:If the top or bottoms are flashy, don't wear jewelry.
    #3:Jeans go with everything.
    #4:Skinny and ripped jeans are okay for everyday but never special occasions.
    #5:Never wear these color combinations: Red and Green,Pink and Blue,Cream and White, Red and Brown, Brown and Blue, I'm sure i'm leaving something out but thats all for now, comment more later.

    ReplyDelete