Saturday, February 13, 2010

Interview with blogger Vienna (a.k.a ME)

Yes I am doing an interview with myself but I WANTED TO OKAY :~)



My name is Vienna

My blog address well if you're reading this then you know my blog address.

What country do you live in the United States Of America

What do you like about that country well I like how we have like freedom of speech and freedom of religon Plus I like how the slaves would step foot in America and be FREE.

Are you homeschooled if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.
I am homeschooled and I love it because at least in my case I can choose what I learn like I have to do math and stuff but ya. Plus my mom works over-night-shift so during the day she has to sleep so if I were in public school I wouldn't see here as offten. I don't think there's a thing I don't like about homeschooling cause well I LOVE IT.


If you're not in public school do you want to be. Explain
Well not really cause (at least on T.V)there's a bunch of like bullys and populars and all that kinda stuff plus you get piles of homework and ya.

Favorite color PINK

Favorite sport Dance (Yes that's a sport if you don't agree with me I will start a debate I will)

Favorite food I think Shepards Pie you know why do they call it shepards pie anywayz

Favorite season Well I like Winter cause of snow but I don't like how cold it is I like summer but it's to hot I like fall because of the leaves and I like spring because well I like it :~)

Favorite singer/band/song.Taylor Swift

1 comment:

  1. Vienna I
    like the one about you i thought that was totally cool that you wold do that. I am gonna see if I can see u like sometime next week or something okey? i am trying to do that vut i forgot to tell my mom that and maybe lauren can join us to that would be nice for her you and me eather go to your house or mine or laurens house so anyway gtg help feed the dogs at my grandparents house by vienna.

    ReplyDelete