Sunday, February 14, 2010

Interview wuth blogger Amber

Go to any blogger interviews and it has the link for the interview sheet because right now blogger won't let me paste anything into my post so... :(

Amber's blog address http://princessreader.blogspot.com/

And here's the interview...


My name is Amber, and I,m in England. I like this country because it's not too cold or too hot lol. And I like being able to go to London whenever. :D
I like home schoooling because I can do what I want to do, and I'm never to busy to hang out with friends, because of homework lol!
I don't want to be in public school because the teachers are really nasty in my area.
My favourite colour is PURPLE!
My favourite sport... well I hate sports so... lol
Favourite food: Sausages and Mash poatoes :D
Favourite season autum because that is when my Birthday is!
Favourite song...hmmm... maybe So What by P!nk


Thanks Amber

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vienna, your blog is so cool! I really like your posts :) are your still interviewing bloggers? If so can I please do an interview? Where should I send it to? Live the blog!

    Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's you're name/blog name
    My name is Ria and my blog name is The Beaucoup Review. You pronounce Beaucoup as Becu. It's frencghfor good.

    Blog address
    www.thebeaucoupreview.blogspot.com
    Visit please!

    What country do you live in
    England

    What do you like about that country
    Umm. Im not sure. I guess because some of my family live here and my friends. And the shopping! Oxford street <3 But Ireland is my favourite country as I'm Irish, and a lot of my family live there.

    Are you homeschooled if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.

    If you're not homeschooled do you want to be. Explain
    Not really. I don't like the idea. Im not so keen on school either, but you make friends, learn about things you may not have been otherwise interested in, join great school clubs, get awards and praises etc. With home schooling... well I would find it hard, and not enjoy it as much. Yes- you can do what you want. But that may not be such a great idea for the future!

    Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it.
    I've answered what I like. Now don't like.... The science teacher Mr Kerr [:S], getting up in the morning, getting detentions, having to do lessons I don't like [Art]

    If you're not in public school do you want to be. Explain

    Favorite color
    Red and Purple.

    Favorite sport
    Swimming. I go 3 times a week and I'm involved in gala's [competitions]. I love swimming, and netball too!

    Favorite food
    Pasta, chips and chocolate :D

    Favorite season: I'd have to say spring as thats when my birthday is! (:

    Favorite singer/band/song.
    Singer= P!nk. I was so excited to see her live in December! Green Day is my favourite band, but I love tohers like Owl City, The Killers, JLS, and Florence and the machine. Taylor Swift and Pixie Lott are great singers too!

    Thanks so much for interviewing me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you just put it in the comments! Here goes:

    What's you're name/blog name: My name is Indigo like the colour blue, and my blog has the same name as me!

    Blog address: http://indigoheartbeats.blogspot.com

    What country do you live in: I live in Northern Ireland in a city called Belfast but I'm actually from a small town about half an hours bus ride away.

    What do you like about that country: I like it's size, you're never more than ten minutes away from a field, and you're always pretty close to beaches or rivers. I also like the fact that the people are very cheerful(not drunks, like people think)and if you need to visit other countries like England or France you can hop on one of the ferry's, Belfast's shipyard is really big (it made the Titanic).

    If you're not home schooled do you want to be. Explain: I'm not home schooled, I guess it's a good thing and a bad thing. If I was home-schooled I wouldn't have to worry about being bottom or top of the class in exams and I could focus more on me. But I think I would miss the seas of people (we're one of the smallest schools in the country with about 850 pupils and 50 staff members)and I guess I would miss Ciara and Luca, my best friends. But I don't think I would be able to be home schooled because my mum works all day since she's a single parent so the only other person in the house would be my dog, Mona and I don't think she'd make a very good teacher. Also, I don't think I'd have the patience to be home schooled by myself, I'd always be looking for more interaction than one on one, but I would like to be home schooled if it meant I didn't get any homework as I get way too much!

    Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it:
    I like our building, it's pretty modern and we have computers and interactive whiteboards in every room and we have loads more subjects on offer then most schools. We're a grammar school so we don't have bottom, medium and top classes, everyone here is top class as you have to pass an exam to get in. But being top class we get loads of homework and tests, I think they push us too hard sometimes. Most of teachers are nice, but some are completely nuts. And they're all pretty uptight about uniform, seriously how does having your top button open effect your education?

    If you're not in public school do you want to be.: I'm in a public school...

    Favorite color: I like dark purples and blues like the ones on my blog and of course I like Indigo! But my favourite colours to wear are red and black, they suit me better then most.

    Favorite sport: I love ice-skating and love watching the pros on tv, the winter Olympics is one right now so it's heaven for an ice fan like me, last night I stayed up all night to watch pairs skating. I also play badminton, which is great fun.

    Favorite food: Hmmm... I love kettle chips, oreos and cupcakes, but I really love pizza!

    Favorite season: I like Summer, because there's no school! But our climate is pretty mild so we don't notice the changes in the seasons much.I'm allergic to pollen and I'm an asthmatic so during Summer I have to take about four different types of medication and my inhalers before I can go outside - but that won't stop me!

    Favorite singer/band/song: I'm into rocky stuff so I love AC/DC, Greenday, Paramore and my cousins band the Answer, who are at home from touring (yay) writing their third album! But I also really like Florence and the Machine! I like any of their songs.

    Thankyou for interviewing me!

    Indigo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Ali, and my blog is http://mizz.gorgeouz.blogspot.com

    If you see my blog, you'll see why it's name is 'Gorgeouz!'

    COUNTRY: I live in South Africa

    WHY: Cuz its beautiful nd unique! And to ppl who think I live with lions in a hut, your wrong!!! I have tv, pizza, etc.


    Im not homeschooled but my best friend is. I would like to cuz it would be nice to go at my own pace and work in my own way!

    I go to a private school and love it though becuz I think sometimes homeschooling will be a bit lonely if you aren't with all your friends.

    Wow I like a lot of colours! Aqua, purple, blue, orange, silver, green and I'm luvin SHOCKING PINK right now!

    I like most sports......I like hockey and swimming......and roller-skating!

    I luv luv roast patatoes and I luv luv luv BILTONG (south african way of saying jerky =)

    Season.....I like them all.....um.......dont make me choose!

    I like ALL music but it depends on my mood....I like Taylor Swift, Jonas Bros, Black Eyed Peas, Greenday.

    Thanks for interviewing me, and I LOVE your blog!!!


    Ali XxX

    ReplyDelete