Welcome!
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
No magazine
So no body commented on my post a magazine so there won't be one
Okay I will bring it back. see the reason I cancelled it is because in the post I asked people to comment if they could help with like a fashion colum or something so I'll bring it back :)
But people voted for Magazine on your poll?
ReplyDeleteOkay I will bring it back. see the reason I cancelled it is because in the post I asked people to comment if they could help with like a fashion colum or something so I'll bring it back :)
ReplyDeleteI'll help with a fashion colum!!! :D
ReplyDeletethanks Amber you can send it to my email vienna.piggle.wiggle@gmail.com
ReplyDelete