PLEASE tell me what u want 2 see on my blog I've tryed this b4 but hopefully more people to respond to this one okay u have until the 18Th to comment with suggestions if no one comments then I'll choose something. OK here are the options...
1. Pictures from off my camera (like food, my clothes maybe, stuff like that.)
2. Interviews with other blogger's.
3. Something with Amanda Adnama and Steve Evets.
4. Quiz's, Completion's, ECT.
5. A magazine. With advice and embarsing moment quizs ect and u my followers will help with it :)
6. Homework ha ha ha just kidding.
7. Random places, foods, and or animals around the world and maybea fun fact.
8. Maybe like a debate.
9. Random made up words.
10. Any sugestions
I like 1, 2 and 7 :)
ReplyDeleteVienna i think you should do the interveiw with a blogger please choose me!
ReplyDelete