What's you're name/blog name: My name is Indigo like the colour blue, and my blog has the same name as me!
Blog address: http://indigoheartbeats.blogspot.com
What country do you live in: I live in Northern Ireland in a city called Belfast but I'm actually from a small town about half an hours bus ride away.
What do you like about that country: I like it's size, you're never more than ten minutes away from a field, and you're always pretty close to beaches or rivers. I also like the fact that the people are very cheerful(not drunks, like people think)and if you need to visit other countries like England or France you can hop on one of the ferry's, Belfast's shipyard is really big (it made the Titanic).
If you're not home schooled do you want to be. Explain: I'm not home schooled, I guess it's a good thing and a bad thing. If I was home-schooled I wouldn't have to worry about being bottom or top of the class in exams and I could focus more on me. But I think I would miss the seas of people (we're one of the smallest schools in the country with about 850 pupils and 50 staff members)and I guess I would miss Ciara and Luca, my best friends. But I don't think I would be able to be home schooled because my mum works all day since she's a single parent so the only other person in the house would be my dog, Mona and I don't think she'd make a very good teacher. Also, I don't think I'd have the patience to be home schooled by myself, I'd always be looking for more interaction than one on one, but I would like to be home schooled if it meant I didn't get any homework as I get way too much!
Are you in public school if so what do you like about it what do you not like about it:
I like our building, it's pretty modern and we have computers and interactive whiteboards in every room and we have loads more subjects on offer then most schools. We're a grammar school so we don't have bottom, medium and top classes, everyone here is top class as you have to pass an exam to get in. But being top class we get loads of homework and tests, I think they push us too hard sometimes. Most of teachers are nice, but some are completely nuts. And they're all pretty uptight about uniform, seriously how does having your top button open effect your education?
If you're not in public school do you want to be.: I'm in a public school...
Favorite color: I like dark purples and blues like the ones on my blog and of course I like Indigo! But my favourite colours to wear are red and black, they suit me better then most.
Favorite sport: I love ice-skating and love watching the pros on tv, the winter Olympics is one right now so it's heaven for an ice fan like me, last night I stayed up all night to watch pairs skating. I also play badminton, which is great fun.
Favorite food: Hmmm... I love kettle chips, oreos and cupcakes, but I really love pizza!
Favorite season: I like Summer, because there's no school! But our climate is pretty mild so we don't notice the changes in the seasons much.I'm allergic to pollen and I'm an asthmatic so during Summer I have to take about four different types of medication and my inhalers before I can go outside - but that won't stop me!
Favorite singer/band/song: I'm into rocky stuff so I love AC/DC, Greenday, Paramore and my cousins band the Answer, who are at home from touring (yay) writing their third album! But I also really like Florence and the Machine! I like any of their songs.
Thankyou for interviewing me!
Indigo x
Thanks Indigo
No comments:
Post a Comment