Here's the link for the interview sheet.
http://viennacorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/interview-with-bloggers.html
Here's Amiri's blog address http://snipersmind.blogspot.com/
And here's the interview...
my name is Amiri
i'm in the usa
*i like this country because there are a lot of cool landscapes
*i like homeschooling because you get to sleep longer and i don't like it because you do work
*i want to be in public school because school is where a lot of action goes on
*favourite color blue
*Favourite Sport...football
*favourite food mac and cheese
*favourite season fall
*favourite song This is It
Thank you Amiri for being my Guinea pig for the interview :~)
Here is my interview sheet.
ReplyDeleteMy names Krista. and I live in the U.S.A. I love this country for its good soil. And i totally love homeschooling becuase you can go to places that you cant with public schools not that I and agenst that or anything. I would want to go to public shcool so I can swing on there swings that is my only reson for going back there. My Faviorit color is Blue. My Faviorit Sport is Basketball. My Faviorit food is my Moms home made Tacos yummy. My Faviorit season is Summer. My Faviorit song is by Michel Jackson and that is beat it. and there is my form that I was supposed to fill out ^.^