Welcome! Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
OKAYZ so I'm behinde in math (I'm going to go squedual it so I'm caught up in a few moments) I just got my language arts book today and I started making a sock pig in class today(post pictures later) I learned 2 spin yarn I'm going to get an Angora Rabbit and I'll brush her/him and use that fur to make yarn and I think I'm going to donate like half the money I make to charity or people in Hati, or animal shelters ect, So if your intrested comment although it will take a while to buy a rabbit, spin the fur into yarn (or as I like 2 say gold lol)and maybe dye the fur so... Please comment on the post below about my Magazine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think
ReplyDeleteit is cool and stuff ect.