Saturday, March 20, 2010

Okay so heres some things from my magazine that I wanted to post I'm going to put off the magazine for a while K? After this post I just need one more and then I'll have 100 posts YAY


Dear Mia
i don't really get along with my brothers at all like if they call me a bad name i sometimes do it back can you um... Maybe help me?

krista


Dear Krista
Brothers will be brothers.
But if you want to get along with them then try finding sometthing that you all like and do it together. That might also help with the name calling AND when they call you a name you can... ingor them or pretend like you didn't hear them or say matter of opion. But don't say like "I know you are but what I'm I" My brothers do that and all it does is lead to a longer fight.
I hope that helped and good luck
Scincerly Mia





QUIZ

What cupcake are you @ http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php


P.S please post on your blog or comment your awnser


hers my results




You're a chocolate-chocolate cupcake!
People take one look at you and think they know what you're about, but there is a LOT more going on beneath that shy, quiet surface. If people give your personality a nibble, they're surprised to discover how intense and delicious you are. No wonder they find you so hard to resist! You're as seductive and magnetic as the richest, most delectable chocolate cake, and nobody wants to share you.






Fashion Colum

By Amber



Hi, Amber here! Or you can call me Jaeda (pronounced Jay-duh) which is my middle name. Either one! Anyway, I'm here to talk (or rather write) to you about fashion. I know a lot of people think fashion is boring; but this fashion column will be different. This issue, we will be talking about 'Fashion Around The World'. Lets start with my own country, England, and then go around the world...

England. In Summer girls usually wear vests/tops and shorts/skirts with flip flops or sandals. Or dresses with or without leggings. I tend to think fashion in England is quite cool, but you might think different. In Spring we tend to wear floral dresses, chunky necklaces, sandals...
In Winter all sense of fashion goes out the window! England gets colder every winter (you should've seen the snow we had!!). Ski Jackets, Tights and Jeans, Mountain Boots, Hats, Scarfs, Gloves...you name it! Wearing all this going out in the snow...well, lets just say when I went out the other day I got back in looking like a snowman...ahem...Anyway, it's almost Spring! I can tell - daffodils and snowdrops are coming out. So maybe it's time to buy some new spring clothes? Maybe. Floral prints, bright bold chunky necklaces...they look great together! Spring is the time when it's sometimes cold, sometimes warm. It's in betweeen Winter and Summer, so try wearing leggings, boots and maybe a cute scarf too.

India. I love India! I've never been there but I love the colour. It's everywhere! Bright pink saris, bright coloured buildings...I love saris. I've always wanted a Sari! I love the way there is a bright background colour and then bits of silver/gold woven into the fabric and lots of jewels decorating it. Their style is soo lovely, maybe I'll go to India one day.

Japan/China. In these countries most people tend to wear modern clothes like I mentioned in the England section, but traditional people like to wear kimonos, big flowers in their hair...I love Kimonos too! I actually have one, it's red with gold swirls all over it. Another great thing about these countries that has absolutely nothing to with fashion...noodles! Mmm...

Spin the globe!

And we're in America, nearly back to where we started. Style in the USA is very similar to England, I think, because if you think about it I don't think the two countries are that different! We all basically wear the same things, jeans, leggings, t-shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses...although I've always liked style in the USA better to be honest. Don't know why!

Thank you for coming around the world with me on a Fashion Tour. I'll see you in the next issue!

Amber x
~~~~

3 comments:

  1. In reply to your comment on The Mile Long Bookshelf:

    Yes it is new, it's just been published. And I don't know when it's release date for the US is so it might not be published over there yet. :P You could try contacting Usborne (go on their website and find a contact button) then ask for a copy and say you'll review it here on your blog.

    Great post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks Amber I think I'll try that :) thanks

    ReplyDelete