This is out (family) dog. He is an 11 years old just like me, I think he's 70 in dog yaers so His an old man :). He's a BEAUTIFUL German Shepard and oh so sweet he lets my 3yr old brother climb all over him. When I was a baby I think we were at a friends and they had these german shepard pups and we were buying one and I was in a room all by myself and I started crying and Ryker (the dog)came running into the room where I was mean while his mother just laid there and because of his herocness we got him. Saddly his mother had hip problems at least I'm pretty sure and passed them down to him so about 2 or 3 mounths ago his hips were really bad and he was draging his back feet when he walked. Yes it was heart breaking we gave him medcine and everything then the day we dedcided to take him to the vet to have him put down my dad and brother dedcied aganist it. And look at him now his not too active but he is still a sweetie and great with kids. He was trained when we got him but my brother and I taught him to shake. We think he's deff but I guess that happens to dogs with age right? However don't get me wrong his not a special needs dog or anything just has a few problems but that doesn't mean he's not still the sweetest dog ever. He's not too fond of baths but really what dog is? He barks at the neighbors dog who just happens to be a girl go figure the dog he barks with is a girl seriousaly? he's very protective one time while my family was gone we had my moms friend taking care of him and her husband came she said Ryker started barking when he saw him. Another time when we were all kids my brothers friend (not close friend or Ryker probaly wouldn't have acted like that)but ryker started barking and scared the poor kid but hey I guess that taught hime to knock eh. I always feel safe with Ryker around .The big furball is such a sweetie and we love him dearly. Thanks for taking the time to read about our beloved dog Ryker.
Vienna
And
Ryker:)
Hi Vienna
ReplyDeleteRyker is an amazing dog! I can see that he is a wonderful friend to you. I am sorry that he is hurting in his old age. You can give him an gentle hug from me. :-)
Northview from the Oddballs on Ravelry.
OMG Vienna he is the cutest and the most sweetest dog and I totally wish he was mine!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you northviewan that is very sweet of you and I will give him a hug for you. And thank you Krista
ReplyDeleteVienna
Awwwww! He is soooooo cute.
ReplyDelete