Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey everyone. Special thanks to those who sent something in for the magazine. I would like it if someone would send or comment Embarsing moments they can be anoymus and if you have and questions or advice Ask Mia is the post for you. I'll look around and see if I can get a review from a book review blog or if u want to send in a review you can send a review on a movie or a recipe (please inclued recipe if you review one) ect. Suggestions welcome :)

Anything sent in must be apporiate and if there is any bad language or swear words, it will not be posted it will be deleted

3 comments:

  1. When does the webzine's first issue come out? I can't wait to see what people think of the fashion colum! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to get it out this month I was thinking next month but...

    ReplyDelete