Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some facts on Vienna Austria


VIENNA
The capital
AUSTRIA


Clothes- There clothes are very similar to ours.

Language- They speak German.

Food- For breakfast Austrians have rolls and coffee followed by Gah-bel-frooh-shtook resembling
an American breakfast.
Lunch is the main meal of the day served at noon usually soup, meat, and vegetables.
Supper- in the evening is lighter.
Austrians take a coffee break at around 3pm to enjoy cakes and other pastries.

Maria Theresa- Maria Theresa was the first queen of Austria. She had 16 children so naturally
she needed a big home. So she built onto Schonbraun palace just outside of Vienna. When alterations were done the great palace had more then 1,207 rooms.

Vienna is home to over 20% percent of the country's population.


Vienna is good for biking.

Mozart's full name is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

A sachertorte cake is so rich and so creamy that one bite can make a chocolate lovers heart sing.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, it's hightown from the blog bufforpingtonsandotherthings.blogspot.com
    i would like to say a thank you for following my blog and
    commenting it's really good of u. Oh and bye the way i'm home-
    educated to, it's awesome but not as awesome as your blog!!

    Hightown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hightown I'm glad your're bloging again. Thats so kind thank you!


    Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vienna,

    sorry i haven't commenting as much on your blog thank u for commenting on my blog about my birthday.

    Sniper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dog you have as profile pic:) I love dogs, but I have to admit I got a litte scared of them after I got bitten of one last year:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I like your blog here's mine at

    http://annaxandria-storygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete