Monday, August 2, 2010

I call it..... ARTWORK


Hippo

Shark


Panda



Whale (top) Swan (bottom)




Man and Spider





Pirate Parrot






Male Lion







Poodle








The Nessy's (below)









The Nessy's











Mr. Nessy










Mrs. Nessy












Master Nessy














Miss Nessy













Prata's















Prata peacock
















Prata cat

















Prata dog

















Prata bird





Prata grape





















Prata butterfly





















Prata creautues
























Prata fawn
























Prata unicorn
























Prata dragon


























Prata caterpillar



























Prata peae e. mason, I think lol





























Prata mouse




























Prata green bean






























Prata pig































Silver and gold rabbit
































Rocket

































Ice creams


































Elephants


































Snake charmer
I've been doing some art work, cause my mom brought home a doodle pad and some 'Ed Emberly' books You Rock Mom LOL

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh so that is like some awesome pictures u drew? if u did i think miss jill would go out of her mind saying what a great job u did Vienna oh and speeking of unicorns i was just on google looking for some blog backgrounds that had unicorns in them so i just did 1 but give it some time to kick in and then maybe it will appear like give it a couple of days or more if it does not kick in i am going to be mad cause i serched long a it was hard to find 1 that was decent looking so if it turns out bad then i am going to delete it with something els.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks Krista! Ya I drew all the pics, this semester I'll be sure to show Jill!

    Hope the background works out!

    -Love Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it looks perfact and i cain't wait until dramma starts lol oh and tey looking at my blog again i did it again

    ReplyDelete