Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Arg Arggggg

First my teeth hurt cause I had my braces tighted yesterday =(

Second I'm having trouble getting the pictures of back to school outfits on the computer so you can vote on them =(

Third you guys didn't guess what was in my back yard when i came home =( but I'll tell you anyways 2 new angora rabbits I'll post pics later so now I have 3 girls and 1 boy we bread the new girl angora (Ruby she's white with pink eyes) today with the new boy (Captian Jack Sparrow he's white with pink eyes) and now it about a month Ruby we'll have little bunnies YAY

2 comments:

  1. Wow Vienna!
    that will be good for u because u will have more bunny's to breed but then there is a cost they do have a lot of bunnies u will be takeing care of a lot if u are keeping all of them u will have to builda a bunny farm and then breed them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll actually be selling the bunnies when there old enough.

    Are you kidding I can't take care of all those bunnies lol


    -Vienna

    ReplyDelete