Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Think I Have a BRILLIANT IDEA!

Ok my brilliant idea is... starting with this post I will try my best to comment on your blog if you comment on mine. Some blogs I'll probbaly comment any ways but still. Also if you don't have time to comment at least please leave a reaction you know click the like or intressting or funny buttons at the bottom of my posts. Cause then I have 2 ways of knowing how many people really read my blog!


So lets try it!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vienna!
    good to see you posting again.
    so tomorrow I wont be posting untill later on on saturday because my friend Emily u remember her right? anyway she is having a summer sleep over party so i am going to play with her for a playdate first then stay there and do the party so i wont post until saturday that and i wont be posting on sunday because of the cheer game in the afternoon at 4:00 i think and i have church from 10 to 12 so check out the post i have wile i am gone when u get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'll check your blog and omment but you need to send me a invite

    -Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comment on peoples blogs becuz how else wil i get comments on MINE? LOL :P But Also, if I like the blog, and have something to say, then I comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did Invite u vienna you did not get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sent me an invite through email?

    -Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your generous comment on my blog. I've been enjoying reading yours.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i Started another blog!
    www.thefaeriesmirror.blogspot.com
    See u Thursday Vienna!

    ReplyDelete