Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I've got alot to say

#1 I'm back from my great aunts house it was alot of fun
#2 Guess what I came home to find (post your guesses in comments please)
#3 Diva is the winner of my contest, Thank you Diva for participating
#4 Heres her review
My fave. store? Costco!
My fave. book? The Chosen one
My fave. movie? We are Marshal
#5 Reminder for me: Rember to practice for voice lesssons tommorow, and rember to go to the play practice on Sat.?
#6 I'm thinking I might post back to school outfits that I might wear and I'll have you guys, whats the word, vote which outfit I wear (does that soun kinda vain , and me upsessing over my appearance well I'm not like that!)
#7 Diva. remind me to post your name and blog on the side of my blog, and tell me what else you want as your reward for winning and particapating in my contest
#8 OK so maybe that wasn't alot(I mean by my title 'I've got alot to say' this might be a short post)

Please guess what suprise was wating for me in the backyard when I got home! Please guess or I will be upset =( Also please help me choose my back to school outfit!

Your oppions matter to me but they can't mater to me if you don't give me your oppions! =)


Please and Thank You

1 comment:

  1. I won! COOL. I don't really need a prize. I think that idea about the outfits is really cool so don't be worried about sounding vain.

    ReplyDelete