Hey, I'm back!
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! But hopefully it won't happen again.
So I changed up my backround, you like?
GUESS WHAT?
I have two girl angora rabbits, Lou Lou,and Marcy. They are so adorable!!!! Happy Summer! Right now I'm knitting scarfs for charity, for when it gets cold out. REMBER TO GO GREEN AND SAVE THE EARTH!!!!
PLease comment tell me your blog address so I can follow it, I've already followed some of your blogs but others don't have their blog address in their profile.
So please comment and tell me your blog address so I can follow it! Thatnk You!
-Vienna
Hey Vienna
ReplyDeletegood to see u back posting again and if u dont remember my blog adress it is: ponytagirl.blogspot.com
oh my gosh! today we got a porch swing and my dad is setting it up right now!! as i am posting a post!!! ugh so bored tough nothing to do or play with.
How is it that you have more followers than I do? I'm not competitive or anything...LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove your #1 fan!
OMG! I missssssssed you SO much!
ReplyDeleteHey this is Vienna, I was too lazy to sigh in
ReplyDelete:P
Thanks you're all so AWESOME