Copy the award into a blog post.
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell seven things about yourself that your readers didn't know.
Declare seven bloggers as the new recipients.
Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
1. I like Disney Pixar movies!
2. I like the color white.
3. I would have a mud fight
4. I like snow globes I have 10 I think (I'll post a pic of them all later)
5. My family now has 15 pets 1 dog Ryker, 5 chickens, 9 chicks.
6. I don't think I've ever tasted coffee
And...
7. My favorite ice cream flavor is... I CAN'T DECIDE!
And now I will tag the following...
Angela
Neon Glitter
Sniper
Ponytagirl
Chelsea
Indigo
And
Cat
Thank You
omg!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I would be tagged by just one more person than Mizz ali, mostly because I like see every day!!!!
SIGH!!!!
thank you!!! *hugs* Sorry I've been so bad about reading (And commenting *Gasp*) on blogs. I'm a very bad blog reader... my life is pretty insane right now... So, again, sorry!!
ReplyDeleteand I l-o-v-e the background, by the way. It looks like asparagus. :D
Blinglicious- Sorry I was kinda in a hurry!
ReplyDeleteAngela- Your welcome :) It's ok I'm the same- a bad blogger-
Thanks,aspargus back ground lol if I added some brown and black it could be ants on a log- aspargus (or celery:)with peanut butter on it and rasins stuck on- LOL
Vienna
Hi Vienna
ReplyDeletesorry i havent been posting in a wile i have been buysy so what is this all about??
Sorry Peoples...
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't blogged in like FOREVER but we're experinaing techinacla difficultys ... LOL not really but I'll be back soon =)
Vienna
Hey Vienna,
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog because I have given you a award!!
Sniper
You have an award on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI nominated you! Check it out!
ReplyDeleteHi Vienna.
ReplyDeleteIts Rachel, you might remember me from The Story of my Life. I had to get a new account and with that new blog, lol :D
http://countrygirlreader.blospot.com/
Please check it out and please follow :D
Rach :)
Hey guys, sorry I haven't bloged in ages!
ReplyDeleteVienna