Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I feel like singing. So I'm in a musical 'The Big Bad Musical' and I play Miss Muffet, and in the other cast I'm a comercial person. I'm hoping next year I'll get bigger parts because I'll be 12 and I'll be in 6th grade so wish me luck!!!



LA LA LA LA LA
Yours Truley
Vienna

4 comments:

  1. hi I dont know what other way to contact you but I've awarded you with the 'I love Your Blog' Award.....go on to my Blog http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun:) And good luck in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *follows orders* Good Luck!! lol. Sorry for not commenting. I went on a blogger-exile for a while. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in that play at my school I was the little mermaid. we had to add a few more characters cause there was to many kids.

    ReplyDelete