Friday, April 9, 2010

Pictures :)

Here's some pictures :) Enjoy!







My friend and I were bored so we built this tower out of Crayola Markers :)


Fire in black and white (the fire is in our fire place lol)

My ballet shoes that my wonderfull Mother bought for me at Payless









My AwEsOmE socks that my AwEsOmE Mom bought for me at Payless




Heres a hat I knit :)















I bought this at Claires. Isnt it cute!







Heres some pic's of a mask I made in my art class :)




















On utube I learned to spin so heres some pictures of b4 and after spinning :)

After Spinning











Before spining








































11 comments:

  1. lol i love hoe you put thouse random picts vienna they are so cool and that penguin is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the random pics. they are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the
    maks 1 and the long stick thing 1 they are my faviorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol viennac you have the coolest blog ig you can tell me how to put blog awards on blogs i will do it to yours and ambers lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey vienna,
    Guess What!I GOT AN EMAIL! OH YEAH!
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Email Me As Soon As You Can.Comment More Later.
    RandomFanGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vienna, WOW, you have a really cool mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my hat :) im happy you have it on your blog :) now its a famouse hat :) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for submitting your post to the Homeschooled Kids Carnival! It is up now at:

    http://www.worldstaracademy.com/2010/05/welcome-to-carnival.html

    I really like your collection of photos. It's very eclectic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat! I like photography too, check out my blogs,
    http://katiejoyb.wordpress.com/
    http://katelynjoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete