Welcome! Thank you sooooo much for stopping by to read my blog or as I also like to call it my online Journal. This is my corner of the world respect it and have fun!
I wanted to but if you've read my blog you know that my internet hasn't been working. :o( Does that mean you've cancelled the contest?
oh ya i read that yes i cancelled the contest and iw ould bring it back but no one else enterd but i will try to do another contest soonlove always the auother V*I*E*N*N*AP.S any ideas for prizes
Banners, awards for the winner's blog? I don't know, lol.
I wanted to but if you've read my blog you know that my internet hasn't been working. :o( Does that mean you've cancelled the contest?
ReplyDeleteoh ya i read that yes i cancelled the contest and iw ould bring it back but no one else enterd but i will try to do another contest soon
ReplyDeletelove always the auother V*I*E*N*N*A
P.S any ideas for prizes
Banners, awards for the winner's blog? I don't know, lol.
ReplyDelete