Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FAVORITES OF THE DAY

Wipe that sleep from your eyes cause we're up britght and early ok its 8am but still you know today we have a very special guest on the show please welcome NeonGlitter WHOO HOOO hey Neon you don't mind if call that jk well we should get started so here are NeonGilliters AWNSERS WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOOO





Fav book : Amy by Mary Hooper



Fav movie: Camp Rock



Fav flower : Roses



Fav animal: Kittens



Fav food: Noodles



Fav color: Purple



Fav berry: Strawberry



Fav season: Summer



Fav type of popcorn: Salt



Fav number: 207



Fav super hero: Batman



THANK YOU

NeonGlitter

YOU ROCKED TONIGHT

lols


Plus please read the 4th comment on this post it is just a reminder on the question so if you are going to do it please read the 4th comment thx

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm gonna post about this to get you more people. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i am honnerd



    Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just a reminder but these questions (the ones i did)are just like a starting point you can make your own questions too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone do their favourites of the day more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya as many times as you want




    Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I got a comment from a boy who loves reading writing and wants to be an author...I gave him your blog address because you two are so simular and I think he'll enjoy your blog!

    Here's his blog address: http://abrahamczs.blogspot.com/

    Amber

    ReplyDelete