Saturday, August 22, 2009

CRY why i can't give prizes TEAR

OK I can't give prizes to the winner or people who tryed because my as in my familys internet is not working oh it hurts so much i miss my blog ahhhhh i know what your thinking stop crying and tell us who won but first i have to finnish now where was i oh right my internet is not working now you are probaly thinking how are you posting I am at the libary so i can't give anyone prizes till my internet works SORRY but when it comes back i will first of all skip and dance and shed tears of joy jk i am not that upsessed with my computer but i do miss it as i was saying when it comes back i will post as soon as i can and i will give out prizes I WILL MISS YOU ALL DON"T FORGET ME WAAA hasta la vista i think thats how you spell it RIGHT MOM she speaks spansh so but i am pretty sure that it means until we meet again

CRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment