Unscramble these words and or sentences easy you might be able to find the words my reading my posts IF you have a good eye you can give me your awnser in email comment or post it on your blog This contest is open today august 20 to august 25
prizes are awards me posting about how awesome your blog is and you can get a sneak peak on my next story (when i start it)i will try to give everybody who enters some sort of a prize.
P.S i'll add in small letters little hints GOOD LUCK all awnsers are on this page you don't have to go into older posts
GET READY GET SET UNSCRAMBLE
1. draswa how do i make
2. uenbmr fav num-
3.muym i want my
4.metdecnom i am very sorry i have not
5. Adnama favorites of the day
1. How do I made AWARDS.
ReplyDelete2. Favourite NUMBER.
3. I want my MUMMY.
4. I am very sorry I have NOT COMMENTED.
5. AMANDA's favourites of the day.
That was fun!!!
Amber
P.S Not sure if I got number 3 and number 5 right?
every body 3. i misspellt it it was myumm
ReplyDelete