Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My family

Well my mom is the bomb[she reads this I have to say that lol] My dad is also great.My brothers are well a real bother I know what's coming a comment from my brother read he my blog lol. But my little brother he is 2 and half he is sweet he doesn't read my blog lol. Our pets are great! and cute

5 comments:

  1. hi, this is Angela, just saw your blog because I saw Amber's blog, and I thought I would look at it, lol, so, thats about it, yep. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool thanks for visiting come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have!! (I like to visit other people's blogs.) which is kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats really good that you like your family and your pets!
    Thanks a lot for commenting on my blog. I like all the things you have around your blog its really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank's for commenting I LOVE COMMENTS LOL

    ReplyDelete