Chapter One
Laying by the fire, book in one hand, teddy in the other my soft silky blanket covering my body. My hazel eyes flutter to the lower lid, and all of the sudden I look up and see cotton clouds. I look down and see gold brick roads. The breeze blows tons of flowers into my light brown hair. Down the road emerging from the berry nut forest, I see a red deer. I stroll down the road to ask the red deer where I am. He starts to run. I start to run after him. He stops at the big blue bell. I run to him.
Just as I was going to ask him, ringggg! OW, my ear um good fellow, ringgggggggg!! I wan- ringgggggggg to kno- ringggggg where I a- ringgggggg m.
What was that? Were you talking to me?
Oh never mind just never mind ugg!
As I stomped, off I saw a sweet shop. I stomped into the shop thinking a candy would calm me down. Then I could ask the shopkeeper my question. Inside I gasped when I saw the red deer.
UG WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU SILLY DEER? ARG, UG OH MUSTARD!
End of chapter one
sounds cool. :)
ReplyDeleteI am starting a blog carnival if you want to join. =)
Thanks cool
ReplyDeleteI cant find your post called HELP
ReplyDeleteOh sorry got rid of it sorry
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete