Friday, February 13, 2009

Lost in Who Knows Where Chapter Two

Chapter two

The red deer said as comely as possible.May I help you.NO you can not you have helped enough I mean you haven't helped at all at lest you tried but you didn't help.Wait I am confused did I or did I not help.Oh.....she said as her face turned bright red the she stormed out.Then in her rage fell into a thick sticky river of of... Something.As she was being swept away she screamed in pure fright then she felt a hand grab her wrist and lifted her from the sappy stuff.Are you alright? he asked.Yes but where I am she said out of breath and pale.Well I say you truly are remarkable I have never seen anybody get out of sap river.What?Sap river of maple syrup did you know that hundreds of marshmallow's fall in everyday then he burst into tears its just so sad their so good and then they are just so good then they are swept away he sobbed.Oh their their wait a minute will no one tell me where I am oh get away from me you you you marshmallow lover.Sticks and stones may break my bones but marshmallows will never hurt me unless they are swept away.Oh you then she ran to the nut berry forest and saw a butterfly the butterfly said she was a nutter butter butterfly.



End of chapter two

2 comments:

  1. Mmm.. Marshmallows with maple syrup! Your stories are making me hungry! Is there going to be a chapter 3?
    Julie from Homeschooling-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.Thanks I think lol ya I just have to think it up.

    ReplyDelete