Date: November 25 2010
Starting time: 10:50 AM
Mood: Excited!
Outside my window: Is Snow
I'm thinking: I want to open my birthday presents and Happy thanksgiving!
I'm reading: The Stowaway
I'm listing to: The T.V
I'm wearing: 1 Toe sock on my right foot , leggings, pj bottoms, short sleve tee shirt, 1 sweaters
Yesterday: I bought my self a birthday present, 2 boxes of chocolate covered cherries and chapstick
I'm excited for: My birthday and Thanksgiving today! and on Sat. me my aunt and my friend are going for breakfast then to get our nails done then lunch then to get my make up done!
I'm sad because: I can't open presents yet :(
The song stuck in my head is: A taylor swift song that was just on the tv
I want to: Have thanksgiving dinner soon
I love: The Holidays
I loathe:
This week my goal is to be very thankfull! and And to get presents for Christmas
Ending time: 10:58 AM
Hi Vienna, it's Rachel. Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog in AGES!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thestoryofmylife-rachel.blogspot.com/
Hope you follow it! :)
That was interesting to read even though it was a bit hard to read with the black type on dark green background.
ReplyDelete