Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY.....THANKSGIVING......CHRISTMAS.....SNOW....BOY I'M I LUCKY!!!

YAY My BIRTHDAY is on November 25th Thursday which is also THANKSGIVING! I'll be 12
for THNAKSGIVING: what are you thankfull for? What are your plans! Tell me and your awnsers!
I'm thankfull for amazing family and friends!
We're going to stay in town and get together with friends this Thanksgiving!

for CHRISTMAS: It's SNOWING here it's very beautiful! Will you be getting snow this year? Are you a snow lover or snow hater? Snow Miser? (Winter lover) or Heat Miser? (Summer lover) Do you celebrate Christmas or Haunakuah, What do you celebrate? What are your fav family traditions at this time of year? What are your christmas/haunakuah plans? Tell me and I'll post your awnsers!
We already got snow, I love snow but hate how you can't travel and it causes cahos!..... Ooooh I don't like summer heat but I don't like freezing cold tempetures either but I'll have to say Snow Miser cause I love this time of year!... We celebrate Christmas.... I think spending time with the family, decorating, the works! One thing we do though is Christmas eve me and my two younger brothers ( the older brothers get something else like shirts) get to open our pjs/ shirts on christmas and wear the pjs to bed then we wear them Christmas morning!... We'll probbly be staying home for christmas though for christmas eve we might go to my aunts cause she lives pretty close!



Please comment you awnsers I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    4 Thanksgiving: I am thankful for my friends and family(even with their quirks)
    I am thankful that none of us has gotten sick yet, I am thankful for the time i get to spend with them, I am thankful for everyday that i spend on this earth and many other things as well.
    My family plans to stay home and enjoy a nice day together and play video games and watch football.

    4 Christmas: I already have snow and i LOVE IT! Defintly a Snow Miser!
    My family celebrates Christmas even though we are Ignostic. For Christmas we decorate our tree, read somee holiday storys, watch some movies, make a HUGE feast, eat until we can eat no more, give some gifts and spread some holiday cheer.
    <3 Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm really thankful that I still have all my family, a lot of my friends have lost their dads this year. I'm thankful that everything has gone well so far with my mom (she's going to have a baby!!!)


    For Christmas we put lights on the roof. We get a tree then us kids hang up all the decorations. On Christmas eve we go to our grandparent's family party. Then on Christmas morning we go to church, open gifts, drive for hours to my other grandparent's house and open more gifts, and see my aunt and uncle who I only get to see a few times every year!
    I think that's it?

    ReplyDelete