Date: November 23 2010
Starting time: 7:05 PM
Mood: Grumpy!
Outside my window: Is Snow
I'm thinking: I want my brothers to get out of my room!
I'm reading: The Stowaway
I'm listing to: Christmas music on the Radio
I'm wearing: Toe socks, leggings, pj bottoms, short sleve tee shirt, 2 sweaters (it's cold!!)
Yesterday: Starting knitting a baby hat for a family we know that just had a baby (I finished it today)
I'm excited for: My birthday and Thanksgiving
I'm sad because: I need to talk to my friend to get in a better mood, but she's eatting dinner and needs to call me back
The song stuck in my head is: Most likely a christmas song
I want to: Have ice cream
I love: The Holidays
I loathe: canned peas, I can't stand 'em!
This week my goal is to be very thankfull, which is hard right now! And to get presents for Christmas
Adding one more thing:
I feel like: The Grinch!
Ending time: 7:16PM
canned peas are gross! Belagh
ReplyDelete