Monday, October 4, 2010

More bunnies!

Great news all Rubys kits are fine, expect one who's gone =( :tear!:


Marcy had her bunnies this moning and what an experience!

I was looking for Ruby's bunnie or a sign of what could have happened when I looked up at Marcy's cage and well my first thought was 'how'd Rubys bunnie get up there?" MARCY HAD HER BUNNIES! I was saying to myself "oh marcy, marcy" while I quickly opeaned her cage and put the bunnies on my robe, because marcy had her bunnies on the wire with no nest they were pretty cold they almost died! I stated for the house then went back and closed Marcys cage then ran into the house and told my brother and my dad and asked what we should do, he had us hold them in our hands and after a little while they started squirming, squealing, and biting cause they were hungry! Once they were warm enough we went to the rabbits cages in the chicken coop were I found under Marcys cage on a board of wood where Marcys bussniess goes, a bunnie I reached for it but it was so cold I couldn’t touch the poor thing i thought it was dead! My dad and brother warmed the little bunnie, that I thought was dead up and gradually we put rubys nest in the nesting box and slowly put marcys bunnies in the nest, we tried puting one with marcy but I think she jsut sniffed it and left it alone so we put it with Ruby. We’ll try in a few hours, having a bunnie with Marcy. Rubys had bunnies before with the owner we got her from. And this is Marcys first time. Goodness what an experience!

Ruby had 3 bunnies now only 2

Marcy had 6 bunnnies that rubys now taking care of

I'll try to get pictures soon!!
Wish us all luck!!!!!

2 comments: