Friday, October 15, 2010

12 comments so far... I'm thinking 100 comments in 15 or 25 posts how's that?


I'm in a musical 'the music man' And we're preforming next week, I'm so excited, wish us luck!

I'm very upset all the bunnies that Ruby and Marcy had are gone =( They were born Sun. and Mon. and died shortly after words.... Very upseting!!!!!!!!!!! That was about 2 weeks ago so I'm not so upset anymore, cause I know it wasn't my fault and it couldn't be helped and that is how life is! But I would still like sympthy!

I think we might breed Lou-Lou soon then she'll have bunnies, I don't know if I want to wait though, cause I really want to watch baby bunnies grow up, but it's supposed to be a really cold, wet winter this year, and I kinda don't want to take any chances but I'll figure it out!


It's Oct. 15 and my birthday is Nov. 25 and so my birthday's coming up YAY!


Please comment!

1 comment:

  1. The bunnies died? Oh... That's so sad. Good luck on your play :)

    ReplyDelete