Saturday, October 2, 2010

A few thoughts

First a poem I wrote...

Smell the rain
Feel the breeze
Laugh at the sun
Climb the trees
Stare at the stars
Jump in the leaves
Smile at th emoon
Live life
Laugh lots
Love always
This is life... LIVE IT!

What did you guys think?


Oh and you know my comment contest well I need input...Again... should it be 100 commetns in a month or 25 posts or what?


About 10? comments so far, keep it up!

I'm so excited cause my rabbit Ruby is having bunies REALLY soon like in the next few days SOON!!!!!!!!!! Please wish us luck... Marcy should be haivng bunnies soon too! But I know Rubys haivng bunnies soon cause she's nesting WOOT!!!!!!!!!! But promblem she's nesting ouside of nesting box, she's supposed to nest IN the nesting box cause if the baby bunnies get on the wire of the cage they could die cause I guess it would be too cold. So I'm really excited and nervous Please wish us all luck, and I'll try to post pictures when the bunnies are born!!!!!!!







Rember: Wish us luck and comment!!!!!!

1 comment: