You guessed it I'm having I'm having a bad day, I'm a grouch!!!!
Mind if I vent a little? Good...
Well first of all we read this book today and I was frusterated because I couldn't get my pictures on the computer and then cause I couldn't consentrate on the book I had to get off and my mind still wasn't on the book so my Mom (who was reading the book) would ask questions to make sure we were listining and well I wasn't really constrating and I got em wrong so I started to doodle (drew some awsome hearts by the way!) also my oldest brothers wake up at 5am long story but so I asked them to wake me up at 6am cause the school yr I want to get up at 6am today and yesterday I wake up about 7 or 8 and ask my oldest brother why he didn't wake me up and he says I forgot. So I'll be getting a cheap alarm clock hopefully, also I had to read to my littlist brother aganist my will wen I wanted to go out and feed the chickens and rabbits, We had the chicken coop door closed I was kinda woried about my rabbits getting out (there in cages in the coop)and we let our chicken roam the back yard so I knew the chickens would be wanting out but I had to read with my little brother so my 2and oldest brother goes to let them out and come back with Captian Jack (my rabbit)I asked him if he got out and he said no but he could have so we're holding him, also when we got the 2 new rabbits the had huge matts and longs claws/nails and we haven't finished cutting out his matts yet so I'm cutting out his matts and my bro. is holding him and they wanted to name him Boris (long story kinda) and I said no And my 2and youngest brother wanted to nam ehim like batman or something and I said no but as a compromize they can name the BUNNNIES thats right RUBY ONE OF MY GIRL RABBIT IS HAVING BUNNIES BETWEEN LATE SEPTEMBER AND EARLY OCTOBER (sorry I was wrong in my last post)anyways so I'll let them name the bunnies and you guys to that's right be watching my posts to name and see pics of the bunnies so my brother finds this 'bite mark' it's actually a cut but so he's like vampire rabbit we should call him Bunicala well I didn't like this Idea and I was gettting upset cause they kept joking about it and I was annoyed cause I thought we aggred they can name the bunnies if they call the rabbits I have now by their real names and scince I'm having a bad day I was getting kinda worked up about it well so I put him back in his cage and I'm feeding the rabbits and chickens and I also had to wash a pan or something for lunch and so my 2and youngest brother comes out as I'm coming out of the shed with the chicken food and he telling me I have to was the pan before our mom gets out of the shower and I'm like I have to feed the chickens I'll wash the pan in a minute but his blocking the coop door so I squeeze though and finish feeding the animals then I get in and wash the pan in plenty of time!!! And I have schoolwork and I have to clean the kitchen. Sorry for the sloppy, tryping and spelling, ect, but I'm sure you understand
Argh I'm just having one of those days when it seems like nothing's going right, It's so frusterating. Please leave me a comment as I am calming do from my 'grouch phase'but am still in that mood where you need a hug from a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO SORRY VIENNA (about your awful day)But your coming to my house tomorrow so you can rant all you want to me. Jerry is still on the trampoline and i was sssoooo wrong it poured yesterday!
ReplyDeleteLOL That's so funny! thanks I needed that! Oh poor Jerry HA HA LOL Oh my goodness thats so hailrous Ohoh oh HA HA. That reminds me of something,I'll email you!
ReplyDeleteLOL
-Vienna
Sorry about ur bad day........I'm also having one :( Aw well, theee sunnnn willll commmeeee outtttt toooomorrrrrooowwww ! (I hope, it's raining here now!)
ReplyDeletehaha xxx
u poor thing i know how u feel i have been having the same kinda day 2! exept mines the bunnies and chickens
ReplyDelete