The Ice hockey game was AWESOME we won 4-1 OH YEAH!!!!!! lol
IMPORTANT!
*Diva* is going to shut her blogs down if she doesn't get more followers and more comments. Now I don't know about you but I think that that is just sad so come on people follow or at least comment cause Diva's a great person! And her writing is SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Diva please comment the links to you blog AND DON"T SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Another thing starting tommorow, I have a chalenge for you! You'll have a month, I want to see if you guys can comment 100 comments in a month I have 29 folowers so if everyone reads we should be able to accomplish this goal! Please comment! If you do I'll try to give everyone who comments a award and how many comments you left the person who leaves the most ammount of comments will be the winner, and I'll leave you're name and GREAT COMMENTER at the end of all my posts! SO what do you think, comment your ideas!
REMBER: Ice hockey is awesome lol, FOLLOW OR AT LEAST COMMENT ON DIVA BLOG/BLOGS, and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like it that much when people say 'I'm going to delete my blog cuz not enough people are following'
ReplyDeleteThe point of a blog is for YOU, you don't NEED other people reading it.
She musn't quit, just carry on.
She shouldn't shut down her blog because people don't really read it, maybe they don't even know about it. Like me for example. Like Mizz Ali said, the point of having a blog is for you and not other people all of the time. She should just keep blogging and people will eventually start reading and commenting.
ReplyDeleteawesome caint wait until the contest and i am helping prevent diva from shutting down her blog
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your comments, you're all right!
ReplyDeleteP.S these comments DO count for the contest YAY lol
-Vienna
http://thefaeriesmirror.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyiswild.blogspot.com/
http://wildweirdandwonderful.blogspot.com/
http://jerrytupperware.blogspot.com/
There's the list of Divas blogs (above)
When I first started blogging, NO ONE read my blog. Then I publicized it. The trick is to not ask people to comment - it just puts them off, I think.
ReplyDeleteAmber xx
Yes, I agree with Mizz Ali. And I'm less likely to comment if it's all about wanting more. I really like your blog. ;)
ReplyDelete