Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello it is Amanda Adnama and Steve Evets we are here to say we shall have a new show in replacement to FAVORITES OF THE DAY due to lack of interest SAD FACE but we will have a new show and we really hope it will be a success we are still planing what it will be


Amanda Adnama
+
Steve Evets



From The Author Vienna

PLEASE comment your ideas even if u think u think they are not that good just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment cause i can't be a good blogger if my readers don't tell me what they want to read



Vienna

3 comments:

  1. You are a good blogger!!! I have an idea...maybe, you could do a 'blogger of the week' kinda thing and then that person does a mystery blog event (like your Favourites of the day). I know it isnt very good but you did say even if they aren't great you want them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vienna! :D
    I've sent you an invite to contribute to The Big Debate. I had your email written down from the first time you gave me it on the blog.
    Sorry about the inconvience.

    Rachel.

    PS: Hope to see you supporting Team Dog! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel i did get your email thanks and Amber that is a great idea i might use it thanks

    ReplyDelete